RealmScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zaiona's biggest rule-breakers of all time

5 posters

Go down

Zaiona's biggest rule-breakers of all time Empty Zaiona's biggest rule-breakers of all time

Post by Wildly Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:31 pm

This list includes some of Zaiona's biggest rule-breakers of all time. Some of these players listed below are offenders from Zaiona v1 from 2010-2012. Every player on this list has broken rules that are worthy of being put on this list. Some include macro, bots, glitches, and more. Players who break such high places rules are added to list. This list can, and probably will GROW. They all go in order from the beginning to end.

E X O T I C - Hacked XP rates. Maxed out account in one day (2010)
Get Some - Duped over 20,000 party hat sets. Caused Economy Reset (2010)
Talahasee - The infamous "teletome" glitch. Killed over 200 players in wilderness (2010)
Kalbahi - DDosed server for over two weeks during BETA Release (2010)
Nh Pim - Spawned NPC's glitch. Spawned over 20 NPC's such as JAD. Killed over 10 players (2010)
Bgs Pr0dd - Hijacked 40 forums accounts, 20+ in-game accounts during January (2011)
Remisssx - Duped over 100k H'ween masks and dropped. Caused Economy Reset (2011)
99 playa 99 - Botted almost every 99 skill [autoclickers, ect] (2011)
Chasers - Killed people outside of PvP in Edgeville. Over 30+ people lost their carried items (2011)
Grant - DDosed server for a week (2011)
Krexo - Hacked and destroyed our forum page. 100+ emails compromised (2011)
L2Banme - Infamous "Money Pouch" withdrawal glitch. Glitched over 100 max cash stacks total. (2012)
Nexi - Hacked and keylogged 8 accounts. (2012)
Praydox - Uploaded a fake "download" client to our forums page. Over 20 downloads were made. Contained a virus known to destroy the downloaders hardrive known as a "Dtox" (2012)
Patriotsa1 - Glitched 99 Agility using the "Agility Course glitch" (2013)
Gorilla - Duped over 10,000 party hat sets and more. Almost caused an Economic Crash (2013)
Smg - Was Gorilla's duping accomplist (2013)
Shadow1011 - Old admin back from 2012. Banned over 4 accounts, and DDosed server for more than one hour. Attempted to RAT the owner's computer and take over Zaiona. (2013)
Big Mitch - Failed donation, trying to take back his donation over paypal while I gave him rewards in-game (2013)
Willmissit - Caused the biggest attacks on Zaiona/Realmscape in HISTORY. Killed mass amounts of people outside of PvP, Known as the "Varrock Massacre". Later, on July 8th, Joined RealmScape (new source), and attacked it for over two hours. Banned 10 accounts, muted 21, killed 6 people, and Ddosed server for over 4 hours. Caused the biggest black out Zaiona has ever seen. Took TOTAL control over the server for exactly 2:39:04. (2013)

Last edited by Wildly on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Wildly
Wildly
Development Team
Development Team

https://realmscape-2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Zaiona's biggest rule-breakers of all time Empty Re: Zaiona's biggest rule-breakers of all time

Post by Turm0il Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:38 pm

Holy crap.. I remember quite a few of these ESPECIALLY Chasers and Talahasse. I was actually one of them he teleported to. I'll never forget those days. Forums were so busy it practically crashed. Those were some GOOD times..

Last edited by Kenn on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Turm0il
Turm0il

Back to top Go down

Zaiona's biggest rule-breakers of all time Empty Re: Zaiona's biggest rule-breakers of all time

Post by cmaulpureftw Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:42 pm

BAD BAD PEOPLE! GTFO our server!

cmaulpureftw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildly Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:53 pm

These were some crazy times.. Some of these go back to when I was a Co-Owner working with my old friend back in 2010. I've always kept the list every time something would happen. Figured I would share it with everyone.
Wildly
Wildly
Development Team
Development Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Matt T Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:06 pm

Yep.. Definitely brings back some good ole' times..
The Matt T
The Matt T
Player Support
Player Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Turm0il Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:37 pm

Agreed ^^^
Turm0il
Turm0il

Back to top Go down

Post by True Hosts Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:58 pm

ADD WILLMISS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL WHO AGREES THAT FUCKER DESERVES TO BE ON HERE QUOTE ME
True Hosts
True Hosts
Flower CC Owner/Host

Back to top Go down

Post by The Matt T Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:00 pm

Faytr wrote:ADD WILLMISS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL WHO AGREES THAT FUCKER DESERVES TO BE ON HERE QUOTE ME

Agreed. Support
The Matt T
The Matt T
Player Support
Player Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildly Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:35 pm

Updated List as of [7/9/2013] 8:32 PM
Wildly
Wildly
Development Team
Development Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Matt T Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:57 pm

Zaiona's biggest rule-breakers of all time Collag10

RIP, Willmissit.
The Matt T
The Matt T
Player Support
Player Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down